Monday 27 January 2014

struggle and success draft 1


it was a Monda I was going to school nervousl because i was the day which my Englis teache say tha he is goin the tel th SA2 English marks for everone so I was nervous.When I open my tes paper I got a heart atack because I got 19 out f 100, it was a U grad. then after school I went home with my my test paper. after my parents see my test paper the scolded me. from then onwards I decided to study hard but I did not know how to improve my English.the next morning I went to school, when I reach school the firs thing I did was to go to the staff where I can meet my English teacher. when I aproached another teacher to help me call my English teacher .the techer told me that my English teacher was ot in school so the end of th day I was going home without knowing how to improve my English.then whe I was on the way home I got an idea. the idea was abou goin to me tuitio teacher’s hous to ask for some tips on improving my english so as I thoug I approache my tuition eacher’s hous and knock the door an  call for my english teacher .then onl my tuition  teacher’s neighbo told me tha my teacher have gone out .The next day I aproach my english teacher and as for some tips on improving on my english and he also gave me some tip. from that day onward I followe all the tip and i though all the tips which my English teacher gave was enough so I didn’t approac my tuiti teaer. And the nex tes my mar increas and fo PSLE [Primary School Leaving Examination] I scored a “c”.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment