Monday 27 January 2014

struggle and success draft 5 [final]


NAME:Aishwar

CLASS:1E1[PERSERVANCE 1]

DRAFT:5

                                Over come struggles and success

                 It was a Monday I was going to school nervously because it was the day which my English teacher say that he is going the tell the SA2 English marks for every one so I was nervous.

                   When I open my test paper I got a heart attack because I got 19 out of 100, it was a U grade. Then after school I went home with my my test paper. After my parents see my test paper the scolded me. From then onwards I decided to study hard but I did not know how to improve my English.

                    The next morning I went to school, when I reach school the first thing I did was to go to the staff where I can meet my English teacher.

                    When I approached another teacher to help me call my English teacher .the teacher told me that my English teacher was not in school so the end of the day I was going home without knowing how to improve my English

                      Then when I was on the way home I got an idea. The idea was about going to me tuition teacher’s house to ask for some tips on improving my English so as I though I approached my tuition teacher’s home and knock the door n call for my English teacher .then only my tuition  teacher’s neighbor told me that my teacher have gone out .

                        The next day I approach my English teacher and ask for some tips on improving on my English and he also gave me some tips. From that day onwards I followed all the tips and i though all the tips which my English teacher gave was enough so I didn’t approach my tuition teacher. And the next test my marks increase and for PSLE [Primary School Leaving Examination] I scored a “c”.  

No comments:

Post a Comment